Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's has the cheapest pint in Naas?

Options
  • 09-10-2009 4:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi all
    Firstly I’d like to start by saying I’m not really that hard up for cash or a scab but it nice to see a bit of competition between Pubs (good for the Customer), but I just discovered the Ivy Inn in Naas that serves pints of Guinness for € 3.50, thats great value for money I think. Are all the Pubs reducing there prices around Naas or is this just this one and only good value for money pub!!! whats the going rates for pints etc in the other pubs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭mr roper

thats a great price,last time i was up the gaa it cost the same.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Kobayashi

fruitbats wrote: »
    Hi all
    Firstly I’d like to start by saying I’m not really that hard up for cash or a scab but it nice to see a bit of competition between Pubs (good for the Customer), but I just discovered the Ivy Inn in Naas that serves pints of Guinness for € 3.50, thats great value for money I think. Are all the Pubs reducing there prices around Naas or is this just this one and only good value for money pub!!! whats the going rates for pints etc in the other pubs?

Wasn't €3.50 when I was in last night! Can't say I've seen any price reductions in what I drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fruitbats

Kobayashi wrote: »
    Wasn't €3.50 when I was in last night! Can't say I've seen any price reductions in what I drink.

thats mad i was there too with 4 of mates watch both matches, sitting at the bar and i was charge 3.50 for pint of guinness the whole day. I dont know!!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Kobayashi

Must be a promotion when the football is on. Mate asked if I was going down today for the match, said it was cheap drink.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Swan Dowling's is cheap, isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

If it's Guinness you're drinking forget price, Fletchers or Lawlors for the best Guinness in Naas though I still maintain The Bridgewater Inn in Sallins shall remain unbeaten forever!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fruitbats

The Whitewater in Newbridge is only 3 euro's a pint whenever there is a match on!! that's good value:)

Advertisement