Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10: Get win against quitters.

Options
  • 09-10-2009 9:13am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I read this:
    Don't be a quitter
    RE: people quitting early in FIFA 10. Don't press 'A' to leave the session when they quit. Instead press the Xbox guide button and find your opponent in the Recent Players list. Then check their status and wait until it says they are back playing in the Arena, then go back and leave the session. This enables you to keep your win. Yay!
    esdubya(gamertag)

GC: We haven't had a chance to test this, but we hope you're right.

Linky

I don't know if it is true or not(don't play FIFA 10), but just an FYI.

If someone knows, or can confirm it, please post here.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but no search and I and I ain't trawling through threads.

Mod, please delete if already posted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

This was the case in 09 , but I tested this last night to see what would happen, he quit I checked him and he was still down as loosing 2-1 (I had just made it 3-1) 89th minute. I then quit the match and checked and still got the win. In Fifa 09 if you left the game to quick after a disconnect the you might not have gotten the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I have been getting my wins straight away when people quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ive quit with A straight after he quits and gotten wins but that happened sometimes on FIFA 09 too, but sometimes on 09 i didnt get wins.

Everytime i tried the above method i have got my win so i try to use that method everytime just to be safe.

Advertisement