Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oddworld returns to PSN and Steam

Options
  • 09-10-2009 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭

From Destructoid

So Abe's Odyssey and Exodus will be coming to the PSN (most likely the USA PSN) and Steam will be getting a bundle of AO, AE, Munchs Odyssey and Strangers Wrath. Never played the last 2 so if its affordable I might pick it up.

Also, small comment on a future Oddworld game:
    “Regarding new material, we hope to have an announcement soon, but I’ve been saying that for awhile now so I’ll just shut up and hope for the best.”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Steam will be getting a bundle of AO, AE, Munchs Odyssey and Strangers Wrath.

Strangers wrath is coming out on PC?! About fcuking time, that was one of the best games on the xbox, it was criminally underplayed.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

if its coming to the pc im sold. i loved that game on the xbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Ho-Hum

Strangers Wrath is forking Awesome! Fantastic ammo system and as with most oddworld games the voice acting and story are all top knotch.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

About time Stranger's Wrath was unleashed on another system. The fact that it was Xbox only limited the sales and success of what was easily a highlight of last gen, and is probably the main reason I still have an Xbox phat set up in my room (that, and the overly optimistic dream of someday finding the time and motivation to finish the fine Panzer Dragoon Orta).

• Registered Users Posts: 39 GT_Dublin

This guy has a really good hands on preview of Stranger's Wrath HD for the PS3. Have to say, it's sounding like they've put the effort in with this HD makeover, looking forward to playing it as I missed it first time around.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE! Oddword: Stranger’s Wrath HD hands on preview.

http://www.thegamefreakblog.com/?p=114

Apparently, he's going to have some news on what's next for the series tomorrow. I was a big fan of the PS1 games, so pretty curious to see what they have up their sleeve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Excellent news! Picked up strangers wrath for the original xbox hoping that it would make the backwards compatability list at some stage. It never did so I'm delighted I have the chance to play it now!

Advertisement