Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

EGriff wrote: »
    When u complete a mission in co-op its done when u go back to play single player.

Only when You host afaik, I went through a few missions on coop last night, jumpy hosted and the missions are there for me today when i went back to my sp game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Im level 7,what level is everyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Only when You host afaik, I went through a few missions on coop last night, jumpy hosted and the missions are there for me today when i went back to my sp game

They complete for me on PS3 co-op.

I did sledge's mine key and the claptrapz mission in sledges hideout with a berzerker who was host.

After I completed them I logged out at the entrance, logged back into single player and was able hand in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

They complete for me on PS3 co-op.

I did sledge's mine key and the claptrapz mission in sledges hideout with a berzerker who was host.

After I completed them I logged out at the entrance, logged back into single player and was able hand in.

Yeah same here. I'm on PS3 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Im level 7,what level is everyone else?

19 now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

18 here

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

19 now

played with jumpy today and gained 4 or 5 levels.

max joined us at level 1 and got to level 9 in about 5 minutes :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KilOit

Level 46 now the 2nd play through is very tough and expect to die alot till you get a good legendary weapon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

hey guys is this game any good really? wanna believe in it but dont wanna waste my moolah tbh

hey guys is this game any good really? wanna believe in it but dont wanna waste my moolah tbh

Yeah, its worth the buy alrite, on any platform. Great fun, You'll enjoy.
    It really needs voicechat and friends for online, public matchmaking is shíte.

• Advertisement

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Yeah, its worth the buy alrite, on any platform. Great fun, You'll enjoy.
    It really needs voicechat and friends for online, public matchmaking is shíte.
    cheers for the advice- defo getting it now cant wait til monday.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,319 ✭✭✭Quandary

if it helps, i never really loved many fps games & was coming into Borderlands hoping it would be similar to Fallout 3(which i thought was epic) and even though its much more light hearted im loving it!

+ i havetn even tried coop mode yet which is meant to be one of the games stronger points!

Im a picky gamer at the best of times but id defo recommend Boederlands - i got my PS3 copy for €40 in gamestop....

Quandary wrote: »
    if it helps, i never really loved many fps games & was coming into Borderlands hoping it would be similar to Fallout 3(which i thought was epic) and even though its much more light hearted im loving it!

+ i havetn even tried coop mode yet which is meant to be one of the games stronger points!

Im a picky gamer at the best of times but id defo recommend Boederlands - i got my PS3 copy for €40 in gamestop....
    nice to hear a gamer say that about a game looking forward to it now!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

level 11 now and I have the incedinary (sp?) sniper rifle,what a great weapon.

level 11 now and I have the incedinary (sp?) sniper rifle,what a great weapon.

it has a Daddy that makes that one a pea shooter :D

Not only does it burn and blow them up does radius damage too.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    it has a Daddy that makes that one a pea shooter :D

Not only does it burn and blow them up does radius damage too.

What level do you get it at?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭Wossack

What level do you get it at?

dont forget, as the weapons are random, you may never see it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Game of the Year in my opinion. I absolutely love this.

Level 23 now and just into New Haven. Just brought down that Mothra thing.

My steam id is jumparound22 if anyone wants to add me.

I went Elemental Siren. I can now cover people in acid and set them on fire with a melee attack. I can also turn invisible, run into a crowd and explode.

another pic

borderland2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Aw man you're gonna need a better shield before u go into that safe house, they'll murder you in there :P

• Advertisement

Ya I know im getting murdered :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The pygmy psychos with shotguns
    are the funniest thing I have seen ALL YEAR.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,285 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Slightly spoilerish comment:
    Old Haven
    was a bit hard.

Does it keep screenshots anywhere?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Just lost my level 23 soldier to a corrupt save file :(

Have to start all over again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

is this game hardware intensive?

nuxxx wrote: »
    is this game hardware intensive?

Not at all, You'll run it quite easily on a below average gaming pc

game is running Arma 2 close for game of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

played for an hour or 2 there , must say the game is great craic .the only thing that annoys me is that there is roll or anything for the loot .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Finished first coop playthrough with friends. Good game overall but my main weapon (launcher for my Brick) barely improved from level 19 to 36 in respect of base damage/ elemental effect (also didn't find one example with the "red text"). As such, I was disappointed, in this instance, with the weapons that dropped for me. My mate was loving his fancy Anarchy SMGs though.

Also found the ending disappointing.

• Advertisement

dreamers75 wrote: »
    game is running Arma 2 close for game of the year.

I think it even surpasses it with the quality of the unpatched initial release, runs like a dream, no glitches or bugs. Gameplay is epic, I can't find fault with it other than the amount of weapons sometimes boggles my old weary mind.

ArmA II is more of a long term community modded game, You'll be playing some modded form of it in 2 yrs and it'll prob take 2 yrs to get to its best and even run smoothly on modern hardware.

Advertisement