Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian Blue Kitten

Options
  • 09-10-2009 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a place where I can buy / adopt a Russian Blue Kitten?
    I've done searches from Google but have not come up with much for Ireland...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Give the DSPCA a ring and see if they have any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pinkdaisy

As far as I know there are no Russian Blue breeders in Ireland. Maybe contact the Cat Fancier's Association and inquire about nearest breeders. Think there's some in the UK but I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

pinkdaisy wrote: »
    As far as I know there are no Russian Blue breeders in Ireland. Maybe contact the Cat Fancier's Association and inquire about nearest breeders. Think there's some in the UK but I'm not sure.

Yea I was having trouble locating any in Ireland anyway. If I cant find one from the DSPCA I guess I'll have to check out the UK.

Cheers for the responses :)

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Check out the sabcci website for irish breeders but i dont think there are any here. The Gccf website will have all uk breeders including northern ireland ones. You will have a better chance of getting one from england. There should also be a russian blue cat club so try googling them.

Advertisement