Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone able to get Vista Drivers for Miditech Midicontrol 2?

Options
  • 09-10-2009 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Anybody able to get the "Miditech Midicontrol 2" midi keyboard working with Windows Vista?

There doesn't seem to be any drivers available, and I'm looking for a way to get it working without having to go through a midi interface.

Help would be greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

• Registered Users Posts: 46 jme467

Well Soundman, while i appreciate your reply it is clear you are not a user of the product, at least not with Windows Vista! Those drivers are of zero use to anyone!! I have, as well as the other 200 people in my course, as well as the 30 technicians in the college have been looking for a solution to this problem for nearly a year now without finding a solution. Miditech themselves have been in contact and have said the drivers you mentioned do not work, but say that there must be a solution as many of their customers are Vista users, and they haven't received many complaints. So there must be a solution! I was hoping someone on here would have come across it. So thanx for bothering to reply, but that link is no help to anyone

Advertisement