Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rib pain

• 09-10-2009 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Lads I was sparring on Tuesday of last week and I got a kick into my side and it has been sore since. It seemed to be getting better but I went back on the Tuesday just gone and that seemed to make it worse. Now its not a bad pain, I can deal with it, but if I touch it it hurts and if I move to much or quickly it hurts. I can still work and do my normal job, it doesn't hurt that badly. Should I give it a few more days and see does it clear by itself or should I go to the doctor today? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Um, we don't know how bad the pain is. All I can say is that if it's real bad see a doctor. We can't really offer any more advice, sorry.

/thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement