Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday night bite to eat - Steak

Options
  • 09-10-2009 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭

Quick one, there are 8 of us heading out after work on Friday night, can anyone tell me a nice place to eat, max about 30-40 quid a head, maybe a steak, off the Stephens Green area..?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

Don't know what it's like pricewise. You could probably check menupages. But there's an FX Buckleys on Lower Pembroke Street that does great steak!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Shanahans might have dropped their prices, if they are still open that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

What's the Dandelion like to eat in??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

The Buenos Aires Grill off Aungier St does pretty good steak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭NervousNude

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

the first review they done of the place was really good. Anyway i thought it was pretty good, the meat anyway, but it's not anything like the big Parrillas they have in Buenos Aires unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

Hear good things about Brasserie 66... may try this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭NervousNude

Not sure if you're talking about this Friday or next Friday, if it's next Friday check out http://www.dineindublin.ie/ 3 courses for €25/€30. Similar menu choices to early bird but runs all night and all week (12th to 18th). Hugo's is supposed to be very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Marco Pierre Whites on Dawson St does good steak but you'd struggle to get away with €40 if you want starters/desserts/coffee.

Although I see it listed on the Dine In Dublin site linked by the previous poster.

Advertisement