Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Second Life problem

• 09-10-2009 12:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

I bought a Hp Pavilion 9753uk Desktop last week. It has 2 quad processor, 4gb ram, 760gb HDD, 1gb Graphics card but I keep getting emails from SecondLife saying my computer doesnt reach the requirements. When i checked out the website it seems ive got plenty of spec, anyone got any ideas??? Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

Can you paste in the email? Removing all personal info of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

Ive deleted it but the pop up comes up with the same message from second life

WARNING : Your System does not meet minimum requirements, you will not be able to receive technical support.

Now i had a HPS821uk desktop which is considerably lower spec then this machione and it worked, but its broke down on me and it was cheaper to buy the new machine

Could you give more detail on the OS and graphics card?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Have you the latest version of directx installed etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

NVidia GeForce Gt220 is d card, running windows vista home premium, yep evrything is up to date as far as i can see

• Advertisement

Here are the specs required and recommended for Second Life.

http://secondlife.com/support/system-requirements/?lang=en-US

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Here are the specs required and recommended for Second Life.

nice

Sorry, schoolboy error. :rolleyes:

Advertisement