Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone

Options
  • 09-10-2009 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi there. I have asked Vodafone to do a complete reiview of my account with them since I joined. The reason being is that I feel that i have been overcharge on my bills e.g. having ad ons on my account when not needed, vodafone to vodafone calls being listed on my bill as an ad on (which you pay for) even though these calls should be free. The first time i called, i was told that the review of my account would take 2 days, then when i rang about it again, i was told 3 weeks and yesterday when i called I was told 2 months. My gut feeling is that there is something wrong. Now I cannot view my call details on line prior to March 2009 and nor can i viewed my remaining minutes for the month or remaining text messages. My mate asked for a review of his account to be done in May 2009. He got a refund of 1400 euros approx and they were back to him in 2 days.

Any advice out there or anyone with the same experience

Daffy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭carlows

Hi Daffy,

Have not requested a review on my vodafone account but am seriously considering it after your message. I too feel i'm being ripped off like you said, getting charged for vodafone to vodafone calls etc. €1400 is a big refund.

It'll b interesting to hear from others

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

sounds similar to my situation - I left Vadofone years ago due to massive charges I didn't believe were justified...

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TonyDub

Would it be worthwhile to ask this directly in the "Talk to Vodafone" forum? You might get a straight answer...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1270

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I don't think the OP was asking a question of Vodafone. They are trying to get feedback on a consumer issue...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 daffy05

The reason i have posted on here is because i am getting the run around from Vodafone and I would like some advice on this thread and to see if people are getting the same treatment as i am when it comes to asking for a review of my bills

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

you should write to vodafone asking them to do a full review and audit of your account and tell them if they fail to respond in a timely manner you will seek legal advice on having an independant audit done! you can also contact ComReg on this issue after your letter of complaint to vodafone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 daffy05

Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

daffy05 wrote: »
    Now I cannot view my call details on line prior to March 2009 and nor can i viewed my remaining minutes for the month or remaining text messages.

Just on this point - that's not just you - I get a message saying "Your personal data dashboard will be back soon: In case you're wondering why your personal data is no longer displaying on log in, we've had to temporarily turn off all personal data dashboards."

Later addition:
    Oh, and I just clicked the "Analyse my bills" button and I get "We're sorry, an error has occurred. Please review the error below.
    An error occurred processing your request"

I'd say there's some screwy going on with their back end web systems at the moment, which may be the interface that the agents use. It's only a possibility, mind you.

Advertisement