Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving/Motorbike lessons wanted

Options
  • 09-10-2009 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello all,

I am currently traveling around, and I am looking for some private driving(auto) or motorbike lessons. I have no prior experience at all, and would like to get some practice before paying for tests and lessons.

I would prefer to learn how to ride a motorbike, as I think I will need the most practice with changing gears and such.

I am a quite, 24 yeard old male, and would hope a reasonable price could be worked out. I have worked in the computing field for the last 10 years, so may be able to provide a service in that respect in exchange.

Please do get back to me if interested, and I do hope I have not done the wrong thing by posting in this forum...

Cheers,
    Josh

Advertisement