Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PavoMe: multimedia client for twitter

Options
  • 09-10-2009 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

To make use of that shiny and new 'Mobile Application' development forum :)

PavoMe is a twitter client for java mobiles, it's currently in beta and being actively developed.

Working on it I wanted to make use of the rich multimedia capabilities of the current generation mobile phones, so it allows taking pictures, videos and audio recordings at the touch of a button. As well, you can view streaming video/audo in the app as well.

Besides that I wanted to build a clean and simple interface, so most of the actions are controlled with phone joystick and there are no complicated multilevel menus.

Since this is a Developmenet forum, I'll give a bit more background on the inner workings.

The midlet is built with LWUIT and server-side is written in Erlang.

I welcome everyone to try it out, and if you have any feature requests or questions related to J2ME developement feel free to ask.

Few screenshots:

main.png

action_menu.png

tweet_menu.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

looks good keep updating!

Advertisement