Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED glock

Options
  • 09-10-2009 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy a glock, not too fussed on the model. I am willing to pay or trade. The trade will be my KJW m9 skirmished 3 times, excellent condition worth 120 EUR.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

Changed my mind, I am looking for a full auto glock. Preferably with a metal slide.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Timooo_23

Well!!! I've a G23f for sale, Lettin it go with 2 spare mags (Thats 3 mags altogether) for 120 or 125 posted. Look photos up on this thread.... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055696372
    Works perfectly. Let me know:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately I can only do a trade at the moment, as I have prebooked an AEG (I have put money aside). I also see you are located in Limerick, I have a policy where I like to meet up when doing a trade, this just isnt possible because I am in dublin! I am very interested and am regretful to see this offer pass me by.
    Regards Steven

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Timooo_23

Thats no prob mate, good luck with the trade!

Advertisement