Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian Supermarket

Options
  • 09-10-2009 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭

Hi just wanted to know if there is an asian supermarket in Athlone town?

Thanks ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

there was a place called Adams on the dublin rd (opposite the college) that was an Asian supermarket of sorts. I'll have a look on Monday for you and see if it's still there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭john-joe

BoB_BoT wrote: »
    there was a place called Adams on the dublin rd (opposite the college) that was an Asian supermarket of sorts. I'll have a look on Monday for you and see if it's still there :)

Hi there, I know that one across from college, I think its still there. Do you know if there is one over in monksland area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Lilith306

There is beside the new tile place up from elan.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Yea, there is a Cash and carry type one in monksland retail park.

Follow the smell of rotting fish - which will lead you to the afro carribean cash and carry. The Asian food store is across from it.

The food is pretty decent out of there and good value compared to the portions of european made asian food available in tescos etc.

Its owned by the So family i think

snyper wrote: »
    Yea, there is a Cash and carry type one in monksland retail park.

Follow the smell of rotting fish - which will lead you to the afro carribean cash and carry. The Asian food store is across from it.

The food is pretty decent out of there and good value compared to the portions of european made asian food available in tescos etc.

Its owned by the So family i think

So So.....;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

john-joe wrote: »
    So So.....;)

My mate is called "Ho"

Christmas is fun. His name is all over the place.

"ho ho ho"

Have two mates

'nee high' and his brother 'how lo'

hardy har har...

:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement