Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bewildering Life

Options
  • 09-10-2009 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi All
    I created a irish comedy animated series called Bewildering Life.
    I have been working on it the past few years by myself.
    There are four episodes online, next one will be online this wednesday, You can watch the episodes at:
    bewilderinglife.com

I would love to know what you all think?

Regards
    Enda

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Hi I watched all 4 episodes and to be honest I don't know why it's in this category!! It should be in Animation. Anime is a different thing altogether!!!

However to reply to your post:

There were a few things I liked and a few I didn't. I'll start with the positives.

The animation, for the most part is pretty spot on- ie the facial expressions. The characters are pretty well thought out visually. The general idea behind it is very good. I take it South Park was an influence?? ;) There's a big gap in the Irish market for something like this.

Now the negatives. The videos take forever to load!! I mean it's ridiculous. I'm not sure if people will bother to wait for them to load. And what is with the "Irish" accents?? They sound like an American take on the Irish accent. Another negative- the most important I think- the lip synchronisation is Awful. I'm sorry, but it is. It really takes away from the animation. It's especially obvious in the title sequence. It's just very annoying.

Just my 2 cents worth. Overall, well done. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 endaoconnor

Thanks for the feedback.
    Episode Five is now online. The time loading an episode issue has been fixed.

Enda

Advertisement