Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Jacket

Options
  • 09-10-2009 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

K2 needs a new jacket. The 18 yo sprayway is leaking like a sieve and the 9 yo patagonia, well it just never did it for me. So I know what i want (northface downpour) but was wondering if there were any online sites y'all could recommend. My problem is that the very well know shop in dublin near st stephens green (i'm sure we;ve all bought something there at one time or another) is selling it for €300, blacks in the uk are doing it for €171 (converted on xe.com from £159). - yes i know they wont post it to ire but i found another site in the uk that will. BUT, i do try to buy from irish retailers whenever possible if there is not too much of a difference, but €130 is too much of a difference for me in this case....
    So is there an irish on line retailer out there that ive missed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I was going to suggest Jackson Sports in Belfast, but they don't do North Face unfortunately. They're very reasonable though, quick and free postage to all of Ireland if you fancy something they sell instead.

http://www.jackson-sports.com/Default.aspx

There's also a North Face outlet store in Kildare Village I've heard, if you fancy a drive. Don't know what the prices are like either.

http://www.kildarevillage.com/en_GB/shopping/brand-directory/item/the-north-face

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭K2

Forgot all about Jacksons, thanks Alun, I'll take a look at their site. My choice is not written in stone so they might have something suitable (like the berghaus cornice) and its an irish retailer,,,sort of kinda:D.
    Kildare is a bit out of my way, I get back to dublin a few times a year but it could be xmas before my next trip home and could do with it before then.

Advertisement