Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 UCD Credit Modules - How?

Options
  • 09-10-2009 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm posting this question for my sister, she's doing Introduction to Psychology in Rathmines and by the end of it she'll get one of the six credit modules, however I don't know how she'll get the other 5 by the end of the year to apply to UCD for next year. Would anybody know anything about it or be able to provide any information it'd be a great help. Gratias Tibi Ago :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Is she Irish? if not she should see if she can do an EILC (European Intensive Language Course) in Irish for three weeks over the summer, that gives 4 credits. I did one in Dutch in Holland. I'm not sure if you can do it in irish, but probably can, also i don't know if the credits have to related to psychology, if they do it's obviously not an option

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

yeah she's Irish, still haven't found anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement