Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox live

• 09-10-2009 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I'm gonna join Xbox live,but i wanna know...

should a membership for a year or for 3 months?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

depends how much you play online really.I'd just buy the years membership and be done with it.

You can get the years time code off live codes this site is cheap enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Yeah you're better off with the year I say. Works out slightly cheaper. You'll also be able to get demos and certain things earlier than silver members. And 1 v 100 when it comes back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 smurf94

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭Payton

+1 got my son's from Ebay, rip off Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭andy g

www.live-codes.com around the same price and they e-mail the codes to you..i thinks this is the way to go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

What I'd really like to know is why us eegits in Ireland are expected to pay 59.99€ whilst in the 6 counties and England etc they only have to pay 29.99 sterling per year?

Luckily I'm originally from Co Derry so I buy a card whenever I nip up home!

Called XBOX today and gave out to them, I think it was a Dutch guy I spoke with but he said they had no plans to reduce the price! And I am not surprised since us lot seem to just pay it and say nothing!!!

Time to stick together folks and put an end to us getting ripped right off!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

It's ridiculous. When I was in England during the summer I got 3 months for 12 pounds, where as its 20-22 here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

andy g wrote: »
    www.live-codes.com around the same price and they e-mail the codes to you..i thinks this is the way to go.
    +1 Live codes all the way

Advertisement