Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to start a Noise group

Options
  • 09-10-2009 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hey,

My name is Mark, and I make noise music, and I'm looking to find others to form a band with. Samples of my stuff are here (http://www.virb.com/whereisthismusicyouspeakof); there's also electronica on there too but don't let that worry. Looking for a band to gig with and make records with. Think Dublin could use some noise gigs.

Looking for some heavy duty noise; mics, pedals, keyboards, maybe some guitar, and not much else. Mostly mics and feedback, etc.

Influences: Merzbow (naturally), Daniel Menche, Masonna, Kevin Drumm, Richard Ramirez, Aube, KK Null, Kanin Krusete, Keiji Haino, Kylie Minoise, BBBlood etc.

If interested, please email me at anotherthreewordbandname@gmail.com as I'm never on here. Serious replies only please.
    Tagged:

Advertisement