Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT BB Down in Douglas, Cork?

• 09-10-2009 9:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

My broadband has been down for a few hours now anyone else having issues, only prob is people prob cant get on here to say so :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

Having the odd disconnection here and there. Im in the Kildare area.

I phoned them the other day and a pre recorded message said they have broadband issues along the west coast... galway and such.

So I reckon they are having problems with their whole network they just dont know it yet.
    Their customer service is ****e ! They'll blame the sun, sea and stars before they admit its their own network thats broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Praetor

Tyrant^ wrote: »
    Having the odd disconnection here and there. Im in the Kildare area.

I phoned them the other day and a pre recorded message said they have broadband issues along the west coast... galway and such.

So I reckon they are having problems with their whole network they just dont know it yet.
    Their customer service is ****e ! They'll blame the sun, sea and stars before they admit its their own network thats broken.

When you say disconnection you mean you loose sync or does the DSL light remain on?

Are you on one of their LLU exchanges?

Douglas is an LLU exchange, if you are in Naas you might be in one too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Tyrant^ wrote: »

I had to call yesterday on an unrelated issue, and there is a message about an outage in the 021 area.

Advertisement