Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Todays posts?

Options
  • 09-10-2009 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭

Hi,knowing me i should have proably posted this in feedback:)
    My preferred way of checking boards is by my email updates or 'Todays posts'.
    I am not getting 'Todays posts' as an option anymore.
    I cant find an announcement that is gone but cannot get it back:eek:
    It seems to have coincided with me making changes on my user CP,but i cant be sure.

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Sincere regards!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Todays post function uses the searching system which has been disabled for the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

I am talking about the bar that has user CP at the start and log out at end.
    on that banner i used to get 'Todays posts' 1 to 500 usually.
    is THAT what is gone and will it be back?
    The reason i ask is i have seen the search box at times on boards but never used it and think i got a message once saying it was exclusive to subscribers(not 100% sure,it may have been another site.)

thanks for help:)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I never use that function so I don't know if it's limited to subscribers, but I really don't think it is. It is part of the search function definitely, though, so will be back when we're all hunky dory.

Advertisement