Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saddening

Options
  • 09-10-2009 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Does anyone else find it saddening to see so many people still believing in this out of date and corrupted religious "cult" known as Catholicism?

I mean fair enough i understand people need guidance, but do we really need some crippled little 80+ old man to tell us what we need to do to get forgiveness from a higher power.

:confused: and i know Catholics will use the excuse that the bible shouldnt be taken literally... but then whats the point of it? theres nothing fantastical about a man talking to a tree, unless it really is talking back.

I do believe in a higher power of some sort, but why oh why people feel the need to pay money at mass for a man to command them.

just needed to rant, so comment if ya want.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

Next time you want to rant, try the After Hours forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement