Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerlingus tickets in Cork?

Options
  • 09-10-2009 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hello, everyone!
    I am trying to book a plane ticket with Aerlingus, but because of a problem with my card I can not do it online. Does anyone know where can I find an Aerlingus office (or maybe a travel agency that sell Aer Lingus tickets) in Cork? It is urgent so, please help!

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

The Aer Lingus ticket desk in the airport should be able to do it. The phone number is (or was) 021 4327155. It probably opens earlier than any travel agent.
    Travel agents will book Aer Lingus tickets for you, for a fee. It might be cheaper than going straight to Aer Lingus because they will quote you web fares. I'm not sure if the ticket desk will do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bvlro

Thank you for your replay. I was at a travel agent today, on Oliver Plunket street and booked the ticket. It was more expensive but at least I got the issue resolved. Thanks again!

Advertisement