Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 10,001th post

Options
  • 09-10-2009 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Usually you get the "oh this is my 10,000th post", i dedicated it to yore ma and stuff. I thought i'd go a bit different. For the simple fact this is my 10,001th post (untill someone ninja deletes a load)

First off, thanks to the mod's on this site i've pissed off... the most...Yeah that would be thead (garden rugby tackle.... on gravel, how i'll never forget that). But thanks for being... well you i guess. I should and could have been banned from any of the forums you mod a long time ago. And a big thanks to the rest of you too !!

Secondly, thanks to the ALL the mods in the tech section (no offence to the rest of the mods in other cats, but i rarely visit them) , you guys have been awesome. Each and every one of you provides regular input. And it has truely benifted from it. The forums there continue to progress and evolve.

Thirdly, thanks to all the guys that setup and maintain this site, i know i've caused you guys some hassle too, but thanks for creating this site so i can talk and communicate with so many other people.

Fourthly/Quadly.. I dunno?? Thanks to all the posters on this site that make it what it is. Thanks to all the trolls for making those **** days so worthwhile. Thanks to all of you that want to be the internet hardmans, you guys have provided me with so many lulz.

and my final thanks, Is to YOU.

o>
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

sheep.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

awww, how cute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I take it you're going be a bit more mature with the next 10,000?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Whatever! You just made an idiot out of yourself for doing this, at least mine was meaningful(to my mate javaboy):
    kiera wrote:
    I have to say I am very saddened by this. I guess I’ve gotten used to you not being around the last few months but it doesn’t mean I wont miss you sooooooooo much. You’re one of the good ones, JB! You’ve been a true friend and thank you for making me smile so much.

You’ll be a big loss to boards and to me. This is a sad day.

Best of luck, javapoo.

Your's is attention seeking. No one likes an attention seeker.

Fúck your 10k post, it sucked ass!

(But i love your sig :))

RIP: javaboy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

hardgay FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,265 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

funny-dog.jpg

Advertisement