Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wicklow 200 - 13th June 2010

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

Conor20 wrote: »
    Here's my report / experience of the race. (Or here (last post on that page) on my training log on Boards.ie) In summary, it was quite tough but a lot of fun.

Conor.

Seen your going to zurich am off to nice next week cant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭henboy

Looking at some of the photos, and posts last year I said I would love to do this . So I did the 200 left waterford at 4am got up to Greystones at 6.30am signed in and on the road for 7am. Good day out and a tuff one, food stops seemed to be well stocked .

Thank god I was after doing a fair bit of hill training for this one . Found the last 40 km fairly hard as my knee stared to flare up so I took it easy . Didn't mind the weather turning bad as its all in the day . Managed to do it in 7 hours and 40 mins . Well done to all who took part in the 100KM and the 200KM . Great achivement

Good few more photos up there now.

Advertisement