Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Urgent! Can you change the return date of a return flight after you've booked it?

• 10-10-2009 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

I don't know where to ask this question. I need to buy tickets tonight. Not sure about the return date. Does anyone know if I change the return date later without too much hassle? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Without much hassle but with much money, yes.

100 euro or less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Just buy a one way and get the other over there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I'd be calling up the airline if I were you, but I'm doubt call centers would be open at this hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Yeah doubt they'd be open, that's why I asked here! Can't buy a one way... I need proof of "I'm gettin the feck outta here" onward travel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Usually you can but it would depend on the airline and the ticket type you get. Some of the cheaper flights stipulate no changes can be made to the booking once its complete whereas the more expensive classes of ticket may allow changes. Who are you flying with?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

If you fly Aer Lingus they charge alott extra for a ticket that offers flexibility. Carriers like Ryanair its often worth it to book a few return flights if you are not sure of your return dates. Airlines will fleece you on last minute bookings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Flying with Emirates... they're decent enough aren't they? Looking thru the T&C now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

emirates is a great airline.
    classy.

Advertisement