Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karaoke

Options
  • 10-10-2009 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am going to start doing Karaoke and want a few tunes that normally get people rocking even if the singer cant sing - Nothing too new as my set list is about 1 yr old - Couple of my favs are "I Love Rock n Roll by joan Jett atb" "Lean On me" by withers and what not.

What in your experience would you reccommend to someone, if they dont know themselve, to really get the audience going?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 diamondkaraoke

Hi, I am involved with Karaoke myself. I would recomend the usual abba- elvis, tina turner. etc... i have loads of karaoke track on hard drive email me on sandrawool1@gmail.com 0r 087-9655777 i run shows. would be good to give each other ideas maybe :)

Advertisement