Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lactose free milk

Options
  • 10-10-2009 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Does anyone know where to buy lactose free milk in Donegal, letterkenny would be handy or anywhere really. thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 imbored.ie

You can buy lactose free milk in any tesco. Most of the bigger shops have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

puffdragon wrote: »
    Does anyone know where to buy lactose free milk in Donegal, letterkenny would be handy or anywhere really. thanks!

Asda in Strabane have it - Lactofree it's called, if I remember correctly. There's also a long life version of it, so that would be useful to keep in for emergencies. Tastes fine too. For some reason, there's a large cow on the carton. I know it's still milk ...

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭puffdragon

Must only be in Asda recently but I'll have a look tomorrow, thanks and keep looking please its very good for your skin and helps with epilepsy too,i'm surprised Donegal Creameries dont make it jee's you would think they would? ,mustn't be much of a market!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

puffdragon wrote: »
    Must only be in Asda recently but I'll have a look tomorrow, thanks and keep looking please its very good for your skin and helps with epilepsy too,i'm surprised Donegal Creameries dont make it jee's you would think they would? ,mustn't be much of a market!!

I haven't bought it there in a few months, so I hope it's still there. I know the long life version was kept on a different shelf to the perishable dairy. Where that is now I couldn't tell you as the grocery stuff is all over the place since they opened upstairs.

Aye sure I know, they moved the drink too! jebus I had panic attacks until I finally found it on the other side of the store:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

It's great fun though standing at the bottom of the new escalator. When many people get to the bottom they stop as soon as they get off it and the pile up's are class!

Even better still the look of wonder on some faces when the trolly wont run away down the hill when they get on!!(we better change the name of this thread maybe "ASDA my shopping stories")

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Ah. That's why they got all new trolleys. Only figuring that out now. Duh

Advertisement