Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best things about Eastenders are...

• 10-10-2009 8:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭

Lacey Turner (Stacey) and Gillian Wright (Jean). What a fantastic performance last night by them both. They steal the show in every episode.

Wonderful acting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭musicfan

Just watched in now and have to agree it was a brilliant performance and so believable, I was crying by the end of the programme.

Never really took to either of the characters but they are brill in this story line

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

have to agree that scene last night was excellent, the acting was terrific and i will be VERY surprised if the scene/actresses dont receive some award for last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

Lacey and Gillian. They stole Thursday and Friday night's episodes and are sure to recieve awards at the Soap Awards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Thursday epsiode, absolutely brilliant. Fair play to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

fantastic acting by them they deserved all the awards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

JP Liz wrote: »
    fantastic acting by them they deserved all the awards

Watched Friday's episode again last night on RTE Player.

Fantastic. Lacey Turner is one amazing actress and is sure to go places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Haven't seen Eastenders much for a couple of years, but saw Friday nights episode. Lacey Turner did well, but the storyline is pretty awful.

I think the Eastenders cockney stereotype will stop her from going anywhere to be honest.

Probably eat my words on that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

Haven't seen Eastenders much for a couple of years, but saw Friday nights episode. Lacey Turner did well, but the storyline is pretty awful.

Just out of interest, why do you think the story line was awful?

I thought it was very well done myself. Soaps largely ignore mental illness or portray it inacurately - this made a change.

Advertisement