Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Artistic female seeks ???? in Dublin

Options
  • 10-10-2009 9:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

I am looking for someone maybe male who owns pref house who would have a room to rent for female who was prepared to take on the cleaning of the flat in exchange for a lower rent. Not looking to share with mid twenties party animals I prefer quieter life! Hopefully On train or luas link transport. also who doesn't mind if I seek rent allowance if need be. Maybe someone who lives in another part of the country but has to be in Dublin X amount of the week and wants the place clean and tidy when they return, would be possibly willing to do other duties (Washing etc) if the deal was agreeable I will be away working some days on my tour but if flexible arrangement then can be accomodated. looking for an inclusive rent to pay weekly if poss.

I am a part time actress/part time artist model looking to move to Dublin in late november early December. I am artistic and educated, easy going enough but quiet enough (you know what I mean loll) not into wild parties, hanging from chandelliers lol well not often ha! I am a night owl but the roudiest I get would be sitting with my lap top surfing the net with a cuppa!

A few facts about me:
    From Channel Islands originally - Lived in london and went to performing arts school there.
    I am a non smoker.
    Drink rarely don't use any sort of recreational drugs.
    Am quiet and considerate.
    Clean and pretty tidy (very good at doing both!)

I would be away for alot of December definately in between and up to 22nd December. I am touring in a Christmas show. I am a nice girl with a kind nature not boring with good sense of humour. Really want to live with someone I like and will not worry about facing every day! Don't mind living with someone alot older. I am in my late 20's but have a wise head on me! There must be some bloke out there who really need a woman to sort the house out and keep things clean and tidy as only a woman can :-)

Not looking for low rent in exchange for anything else but cleaning/maintenance! Any sex offers will be turned down flat!

Will consider most other things/situations! As I say I am an artist model so maybe a room in exchange for a few sittings a week.

Thankyou for reading people x :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

vocalvenus wrote: »
    Will consider most other things/situations! As I say I am an artist model so maybe a room in exchange for a few sittings a week.

er....maybe that was a joke, but putting something like that in a room wanted advert will attract the wrong sort of person :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 vocalvenus

eth0_ wrote: »
    er....maybe that was a joke, but putting something like that in a room wanted advert will attract the wrong sort of person :confused:

lol nope it hasn't and not a joke, 'sittings' in artistic terms mean modelling sessions.

-also note in advert: Not looking for low rent in exchange for anything else but cleaning/maintenance! Any sex offers will be turned down flat!

Think that speaks volumes!!!!! :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

err, you know you can rent a room for less than €100 a week?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement