Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Gold Membership

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Cheapxboxlivecodes.com, just got one for €28, 12months. Will check emails when I get home to see if its there yet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I am selling codes on ebay for €34.99 if anyone is interested. Please click on my link in my sig if you are interested.

You should really update your Product Features (Games like Gears of War, G.R.A.W 2, Call of Duty 3, and more let you play hectic matches against dozens of living, breathing opponents from all over the world) :D

Mines up in January better off giving it to a boardsie rather than someone else who sells it a few quid cheaper! I'll be in touch! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Mr Moon wrote: »
    You should really update your Product Features (Games like Gears of War, G.R.A.W 2, Call of Duty 3, and more let you play hectic matches against dozens of living, breathing opponents from all over the world) :D

Mines up in January better off giving it to a boardsie rather than someone else who sells it a few quid cheaper! I'll be in touch! :cool:

your a gentleman. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

I take it you e-mail the code Duffff-Man ? in the market for a code myself .

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

Clover wrote: »
    I take it you e-mail the code Duffff-Man ? in the market for a code myself .

IT says on ebay that its either local pickup or by post but I wouldnt mind getting one if you also send emails as my sub is up in 2 days and im not living in Ireland anymore

• Advertisement

IT says on ebay that its either local pickup or by post but I wouldnt mind getting one if you also send emails as my sub is up in 2 days and im not living in Ireland anymore

Yeh I read that alright but the e-mail option would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

They do email you, when you buy on ebay. At least they did for me. Check out the link I put up a page or two ago either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Duffff-man does email the code, and very promptly too.

I didn't even bother doing it through eBay and just did it all over PM here on boards.

+1 for Duffff-Man.

Sent him a pm , paid via paypal and got the code very quickly indeed. I'm now set back up with a gold account :D at a great price , highly recommend him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

i ordered off of gamebite, went for digital download, but the help desk is off line, is there any other way to get the code

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

duffman can you give me your bank details and ill lodge the money for a code please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

Got mine from Duffff-man today. Done via PM/paypal and had the code within a few hours.

Cheers Dufff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,707 ✭✭✭CR 7

Duffff-Man, I pm'd you about a code. Will ya get back to me, whenever you get a chance? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

Just bought off the duff man. Awaiting code. Good price and prefer the cash to go to a boardsie than a stranger. Hoping to get it tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Guys, just a quick note to say thanks to everyone that has bought a code off me. I am in the process of making a website so people can view and buy these products. It's still in it's construction stage and will post up details as soon as it is ready. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭acermaple

Thanks Duffffman, I got the code and all is working fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,707 ✭✭✭CR 7

paddybaz wrote: »
    I was using this place,

http://www.cheapxboxlive.info

They're based in Ireland, and they seel it for around 15 euro less than in the shops, which is pretty good i think. They email you the code, and it worked the last 3 times i used it!

Good Luck
    Paddy.

Duffff-man, just a few posts above you is probably the most reputable and cheap source for it, he pm's the code straight away, and accepts paypal. And has been recommended by quite a few others throughout this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

paddybaz wrote: »
    I was using this place,

http://www.cheapxboxlive.info

They're based in Ireland, and they seel it for around 15 euro less than in the shops, which is pretty good i think. They email you the code, and it worked the last 3 times i used it!

Good Luck
    Paddy.
    site looks poor to me. also having to click through several links without any price being displayed, even upto paying by paypal. wants you to sign in and tiny in the corner... EUR 46.99... which isnt cheap at all tbh.
    this is a brand new solution to a costly problem
    nothing new about it...

are you the site owner?

also, have you bought 3x 12 month XBL codes from them in less than a month? because the site was registered on the 13-Dec-2009 18:56:59 UTC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Another thanks for Duffff-man
    Got a 12 month live off him last week, worked a treat.
    :D

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. I am also doing the following cards if anyone is interested

XBL 1 Month €8.99
    XBL 3 Month €16.99
    XBL 12 Month €34.99

Don't like advertising in posts like this, don't normally do it. But just to keep you's up to date. Happy gaming!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. I am also doing the following cards if anyone is interested

XBL 1 Month €8.99
    XBL 3 Month €16.99
    XBL 12 Month €34.99

Don't like advertising in posts like this, don't normally do it. But just to keep you's up to date. Happy gaming!

Im intrested in buying a 12mth do you hav a link i can buy one off you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

NTMK wrote: »
    Im intrested in buying a 12mth do you hav a link i can buy one off you

Click the offer in red in his sig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

accident had signatures turned off my bad:o

ffp NTMK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 tommylaws

great.. now we have every tom dick and harry advertising in here.. shouldn't this be left to none biased opinions :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Alan_007_

is the offer today of 1 month for a euro actually real?it just looks too good to be true to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Alan_007_ wrote: »
    is the offer today of 1 month for a euro actually real?it just looks too good to be true to me

was wondering the same thing myself........

was wondering the same thing myself........
    for the love of god, dont do it, i did, and got banned. see, you have to give them your CC details, and thats fine for the first month, but then they keep charging 6.50 or whatever thereafter per month, and its notoriously impossible to remove your CC from microsoft.

being smart, i used a 3v card, except that they couldnt take anymore money, so they simply suspended me from live after no payment was recieved.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Alan_007_

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    for the love of god, dont do it, i did, and got banned. see, you have to give them your CC details, and thats fine for the first month, but then they keep charging 6.50 or whatever thereafter per month, and its notoriously impossible to remove your CC from microsoft.

being smart, i used a 3v card, except that they couldnt take anymore money, so they simply suspended me from live after no payment was recieved.

i was thinking of doing the 3v card too.thanks for the warning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Hi guys,

I am selling codes on ebay for €34.99 if anyone is interested. Please click on my link in my sig if you are interested.

Just bought one off dufff-man, excellent.

Thanks duffff-man!!!

Advertisement