Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Gold Membership

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ordered off Duffff-Man late last night, and the code was in my inbox first thing this morning! Awesome, thanks!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    for the love of god, dont do it, i did, and got banned. see, you have to give them your CC details, and thats fine for the first month, but then they keep charging 6.50 or whatever thereafter per month, and its notoriously impossible to remove your CC from microsoft.

+1

Had lots of trouble getting removing the auto-renewing one month subscription payments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

dloob wrote: »
    I renewed using a code from here http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/xbox-live-gold-subscription-codes/cheap-12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-subscription/

It was £25.99 through paypal, got some ms points as well, all worked fine.

You can buy renewals in the regular stores now for €49.99 why is microsoft still charging €59.99 for the automatic one?

Just used here too and cheapest I've found. Delivered through email in about 3mins. Thanks for link:)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

just got this in an email.. might have some use to someone
    Hope you have all had a great start to 2010! We would like to offer you a discount on all our products until the end of the week.

Discounts are-

1 Month XboxLIVE - £0.50

3 Month XboxLIVE - £0.75

12 Month XboxLIVE - £2.00

800 LIVE Points - £1.00

2100 LIVE Points - £0.50

4200 LIVE Points -£1.00

Sky Player - £1.50

Xbox Media Remote - £1.50

To receive your discount please enter the promo code PROMO5172. Code valid until 23.59 31/01/2010 GMT.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Just to inform anyone buying one of my codes. I am experiencing a problem with my paypal account. I hope to have it back up and running on Monday. Will post as soon as its back.

• Advertisement

My paypal is back up and running guys. I can take orders again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

So with DLC for MW2 soon to be released on the 360, I'm looking to get some MS Points ordered in the next while.

Two sites I have used or heard about before for this are:

http://www.affordablexboxlive.com/xbox-live-points-uk-eu-only

and

http://www.live-codes.com/

The first is out of stock, while live codes seems to have them. However, the DLC is apparently going to be priced at 1200. This means having to buy the 2100 pack from either site, which brings up some questions. I'm new to online gaming, since MW2, so not had to worry about MS Points before.

What other stuff can you use this for?
    I presume the excess points don't expire etc? As in I can use them later?
    Is there other sites that let you buy different amounts of points?
    If so, it is worth getting just the exact amount, or better to get a block of more for better value?
    How often do people end up using the MS points?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

shawpower wrote: »
    What other stuff can you use this for?
    I presume the excess points don't expire etc? As in I can use them later?
    Is there other sites that let you buy different amounts of points?
    If so, it is worth getting just the exact amount, or better to get a block of more for better value?
    How often do people end up using the MS points?
    You use the points to buy DLC (map packs, extra levels etc.), rent films (streaming in SD or HD), buy Xbox Live Arcade games, buy clothes/accessories for your Avatar, and buy gamer pictures and themes.

The points don't expire, any excess can be saved for future use, and you can add to your total with new cards if you're short.

The points come in 800/2100/4200 cards from shops. You can get them through the Xbox and xbox.com at 500/1000/2000/5000 intervals, but they work out dearer than the shop cards. There's a few more sites you can get them from in the sticky.

You won't be able to get 1200 exactly. It generally works out cheaper per point if you get 4200 over 2100, or 2100 over 800, but if you're not going to use them 2100 will probably do.

It really depends on how much stuff you want to buy :) I find DLC to be worth it for some games and not for others; I've never used the video rental service; there's some gems on XBLA; and I find buying Avatar clothes and gamer pics/themes pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 TheBannerMan

Has anyone ordered codes from Duffff-Man recently?
    getting error on the ebay site.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Bertie Burn

Duffman got more?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Con1110

I'm selling 12 month xbox live membership
    I can be paid over Postal Order
    Service Basically For People Who don't have or wanna use credit card..
    Price will be 45-50.. Could Be Lowered if I get interest Thanks
    PM If Interested or look at my thread on adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Considering 12 month subs are going for the equivalent of €33.50 on cheapxboxlivecodes.com (maybe cheaper elsewhere?) that seems over-priced.

Is there anything stopping people from using 3V with Paypal?

You are well over priced. Sure for an extra couple of euro someone could pick one up in a shop and it would be a safer option.

Well as i said my price would drop to as low as 40 once i sell a few

Just giving people an option

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

you still selling them duffffman ?

At the moment I am not, need to update my sig actually. But I expect to be doing them later on in the month. As always will post here and let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Con dont be PMing me about these thanks. Ill wait for a more reputable seller thank you/

Well i have no negative feedback so I don't know what your implying there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Any cheap subs about?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Duckytech

Duffffman are you back up selling the subs?

• Advertisement

42 euro paypal
    40 euro PO
    Ye can let me know 100% feedback

Con1110 wrote: »
    42 euro paypal
    40 euro PO
    Ye can let me know 100% feedback

Very expensive considering they are much cheaper elsewhere. Where is your 100% feedback?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Very expensive considering they are much cheaper elsewhere. Where is your 100% feedback?

He's obviously just buying them elsewhere for the lower price and somehow hoping, on the very thread pointing out the cheaper prices, someone will buy into his lazy effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chestnutlady

Hello I am looking for a place to buy very cheap xbox live membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Hello I am looking for a place to buy very cheap xbox live membership.

cdkeys.com
    cheapxboxlivecodes.com
    both very cheap
    i bought 13 month off cdkeys their 2 days ago for only 33e well worth it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Tomrota

I usually get it for around €35 to €40 off Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Seems like you need to use electronicfirst.com instead of cheapxboxlivecodes.com if you want to use paypal.

Same prices. Same company I think as well.

Always find they are good.

Advertisement