Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDN again - please move thread to a+a

Options
  • 10-10-2009 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

REFERENDUM to amend the Constitution on children's rights.

Children have rights.

Once again I do not know why you locked this, please move this thread to a+a if this is a problem for you.

boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055703531

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

If you want to post in the A&A forum you are free to do so. I only moderate the Christianity forum.

The thread was locked because a particular poster dragged it massively off topic with rants against evolution and secularism. Of course you would have been unable to post in the thread anyway because you were banned from the forum for trolling and then had that ban extended due to your abusive PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭dragonsgates

PDN wrote: »
    If you want to post in the A&A forum you are free to do so. I only moderate the Christianity forum.

The thread was locked because a particular poster dragged it massively off topic with rants against evolution and secularism. Of course you would have been unable to post in the thread anyway because you were banned from the forum for trolling and then had that ban extended due to your abusive PM.

I PM'd you and asked you not to be an arsehole about this thread. You should have left the thread open and done your usual editing of posts to suit yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Don't PM any moderator and tell them not to be an arsehole again, please.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement