Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 120gb HDD

• 10-10-2009 11:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

Just ran out of space on my 20gb and desperatly looking for an affordable 120gb HDD. The cheapest I can seem to find is about €100 on amazon. I need an official one aswell as I want to transfer all the stuff from my 20gb one.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,201 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

If you're heading north at any stage, it's £87.99 from Argos, which works out at about €96. Not much of a saving, if any, compared to Amazon when you factor in petrol etc., but if you're up there any way it might be worth a shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

If you're heading north at any stage, it's £87.99 from Argos, which works out at about €96. Not much of a saving, if any, compared to Amazon when you factor in petrol etc., but if you're up there any way it might be worth a shot.

If ur gonna spend €120 odd on a HDD alone; I've priced up a brand new console-only Elite (Newest Jasper chipset) with 120Gb HD on ebay for ~€120 a couple of times in the last few weeks. Order from the UK.

Advertisement