Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone up for making a boards virtual pro team?

Options
  • 10-10-2009 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

I really like playing as virtual pro but i find it annoying playing online because it's full of showboaters who just put the head down and run,so was wondering does anyone want to make a good barcelona passing style team ha. Im not sure exactly how to do it because I only set up online yesterday but i assume all we will need is gamer IDs?Im talking PS3 by the way. So I was thinking of unsing the man city formation 4-2-3-1 basically because every time I play as gareth barry I get almost perfect ratings for some reason. So I call one of the centre midfield slots :) Also it doesnt matter how good your pro is,mine has just been created,it's just about a bit of fun if anyone is up for it?

Comments

Advertisement