Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a free game for the weekend!

Options
  • 10-10-2009 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a free MMO for me to play this weekend. I'm stuck out in the country with nothing to do. I used to play WoW, but due to lack of free time etc stopped playing without a problem.

I'm interested in a MMO RPG/Fantasy or anything along those lines. Doesn't necessarily have to be like WoW, I mean it doesn't have to be 3D or anything, just a nice free MMORPG/Fantasy to play over the weekend.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Have you tried Runescape? it's free to play and it's just as popular as WoW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

There's a lad looking for testers for his Ultima Online shard, think there is a thread talking about it in this forum. Also I think Shadowbane is now free to play, might be unsupported. That would be worth looking at too. There's always the free WAR trial, latest patch has changed a lot of the early and end game play for the better apparently.

Runescape is crap imo, I'd rather play a MUD.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

isnt lord of the rings online having a free trial at the mo

Advertisement