Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about the Destinys FTL *spoiler*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

User45701 wrote: »
    i wager 400 hundred quatloos on the newcomer

Best reply I have ever seen on boards! lol lol, sick in bed with flu and cant sleep now thats made things much better! Excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Gareth-W-A

Overheal wrote: »
    It wasnt freaking out, I think it was just powering up the drive from a cold start. When they boarded Destiny, it would have been a hot start: drop out of FTL, take on passengers, off again.

Yep.
    Looks like the destiny needs a minute to warm up the FTL drive(conveniently just enough time for a shuttle to catch up and dock).
    "Just hang a lantern on it!" - Martin Lloyd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Gareth-W-A wrote: »
    Yep.
    Looks like the destiny needs a minute to warm up the FTL drive(conveniently just enough time for a shuttle to catch up and dock).
    "Just hang a lantern on it!" - Martin Lloyd.

Destiny didnt enter FTL in the last episode so we still dont know yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,627 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

We have to assume it did by the end of the episode but its irrelevant. Destiny began a timer to allow the Shuttle to return, which it must have picked up was missing from the Bay.

Too bad the old girl was feeling groggy or she might have thought of slowing down a bit.

Advertisement