Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel or B&B near Bons Hotel Cork

Options
  • 10-10-2009 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

Could anyone recommend any reasonable hotel or B&B that is very near the Bons hotel on College Street. I know that there is a 5 star hotel on College street but this wouldnt suit. Its for my father who needs/wants to be within easy walking distance, as close as possible to the hospital, for a night or 2 next month.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

There are a load of B&Bs out the Western Road, which aren't too far away from The Bons.
    Here's a list.
    Hotels I'm not too sure about, other than Jurys, which i doubt would be that "reasonable".

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

JustMac wrote: »
    Could anyone recommend any reasonable hotel or B&B that is very near the Bons hotel on College Street. I know that there is a 5 star hotel on College street but this wouldnt suit. Its for my father who needs/wants to be within easy walking distance, as close as possible to the hospital, for a night or 2 next month.
    Thanks.

There's Brookfield Hotel just beyond the Bons on College Road. Not sure of the prices but it certainly isn't a 5 star hotel. Have a look here

http://www.brookfield-corkhotel.com/Brookfield_Lodge_Hotel_And_Leisure_Centre_Home.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

I think they have a €60 per night offer. Might be wrong thou. Its within jumping distance from the Bons

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

There are tons of b&bs on western road along with a Jurys hotel which is very modern and new , jurys is about a mile from the hospital i dont think you can get much closer really.
    Im joined in the gym in jurys and couples and people are always telling me they got great deals stayin there.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭JustMac

Hi Folks. Many thanks for the replies. Will probably go for the Brookfield Hotel or one of the B&Bs on the western road. Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement