Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building Site at old Lighthouse store (idle)

Options
  • 10-10-2009 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering what the story is with the large site at the former Lighthouse store, old Callan road?
    Moore builders seem to have just abandoned it? Crane still there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭odin_ie

Was in the Weir View today. Builders have abandoned a half built house there today. It's happening all over place

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Bit of activity there this week as I drove by. Wonder is it going to be finished off or just general tidying up. Reckon it could be a goldmine myself, no other proper shops over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NoGutsNoGlory

road_high wrote: »
    Bit of activity there this week as I drove by. Wonder is it going to be finished off or just general tidying up. Reckon it could be a goldmine myself, no other proper shops over there.

the timber hoarding was falling down, so it is been replaced by a steel fence for public safety reasons and security issues. (not by the bank or developer)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

the timber hoarding was falling down, so it is been replaced by a steel fence for public safety reasons and security issues. (not by the bank or developer)

That's a shame reckon it would be a very viable proposition if they finished it off.

Advertisement