Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

m14 for sale

Options
  • 10-10-2009 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

hey as in title i am selling my m14
    its an asg m14 bought from MIA
    it has a scope aswell think 4x40 or summit whatever that means
    will sell the lot for 160 ONO
    and if needed posting that can be sorted
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭BUSBII

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Smokerkl

Got a picture? How many mags? FPS? Offer 100
    S..

Smokerkl wrote: »
    Got a picture? How many mags? FPS? Offer 100
    S..

100 is to low and il post up pictures there now its worth over 200 so 100 is to low

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 4StarAirsoft

interested... any pics??

i am trying to put them up but having difficulty il keep trying but it is on mia and is iddentical http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=464
    but will get them up soon ok

• Advertisement

bump

will consider trades not just of airsoft gear neither :D so hit us with wat u got

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭joekickass345

lol
    well i got guitar hero world tour for xbox all the stuff for it
    and few real guitars
    sega and snes and games
    and other stuff
    just throwing that out there

lol
    well i got guitar hero world tour for xbox all the stuff for it
    and few real guitars
    sega and snes and games
    and other stuff
    just throwing that out there

i got rock band 1 and 2 so guitar would feel like im having an affair ha sorry!

Awell lol
    cheers anyway

• Advertisement

Would you consider a glock 17 chromed with two hi cap mags just for the m14 gun not te scope?

Would you consider a glock 17 chromed with two hi cap mags just for the m14 gun not te scope?

ah i dunno mate not really into the pistols! emm cash really or a cool thing to trade lol heres summit now actually i just bought a bike so need gear like jacket and all if you or anyone else reading can get there hands on some il trade if not that possible other gun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭IVRZ

any interest in archery? trade for a good quality recurve bow, wooden centre fibreglass extensions, about 20 aluminium target arrows, and various useful bits and pieces I dont use it anymore.
    Also have a pretty decent electric guitar
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=154389&cat=500:)

?

IVRZ wrote: »
    any interest in archery? trade for a good quality recurve bow, wooden centre fibreglass extensions, about 20 aluminium target arrows, and various useful bits and pieces I dont use it anymore.
    Also have a pretty decent electric guitar
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=154389&cat=500:)

?

that could be cool the bow now how much is it new?

1. Hi busbii. Got the bow about 6 years ago for 140 euro. It only saw a little use and has been stored away since. arrow rest fitted. adjustable sights. 15 aluminium shaft arrows. finger guard. armguard. bow stretcher (for bending the bow when you're stringing it)
    2. The bow string probably needs to be waxed after a long time without use, juse a bit of beeswax will do it.
    3. theres a sighting eyepiece installed in the upper bow string which can easily be removed if you dont like it.
    4. will post a pic if youre interested?
    5. cheers
    6. sorry for the numbers, they just keep coming up

I can throw in two books
    Hunting with the modern bow
    Archery steps to success
    Both as new
    And a bag for the bow and bits..

th_HPIM1099.jpg
    th_HPIM1100.jpg
    th_HPIM1101.jpg

hey mate ya very interested in it now one prob i drive a bike so couldnt collect ? and its a pain trying to post these things im in wex any chance u could deliver?

I never get down that way at all, im in dublin. You could carry it ok on a bike though, the bag with bow and stuff will go over your shoulder. The arrows can go into a tube of some kind. Let me know if you have any way of getting the gun up here and we'll work something out. Cheers

I never get down that way at all, im in dublin. You could carry it ok on a bike though, the bag with bow and stuff will go over your shoulder. The arrows can go into a tube of some kind. Let me know if you have any way of getting the gun up here and we'll work something out. Cheers

thats wat im talking about mate i would never be able to go up with gun its a pretty long box now the odd time we go up to dun laoighre in a car??

could meet in dun laoighre all right. Probably a bit expensive to post though. WHich part of wexford you in?

could meet in dun laoighre all right. Probably a bit expensive to post though. WHich part of wexford you in?

in a place called the ballagh mate well ballaghkeen ha and only thing with that is its not very often we go up could be a day could be a few months ya know?? we got family up there but its not like a weekly thing? and postage PHEW very expensive got well i guess it would be a quote on postage :D and the cheapest was like 17 but that was no insurance no signature at drop off just simply given to who ever is at the door then could go up to like 30 quid ya know?

• Advertisement

i have mates in wexford town who might be up dub end nex week, i give them bow, they meet you, you givethem,...etc. what you think?

i have mates in wexford town who might be up dub end nex week, i give them bow, they meet you, you givethem,...etc. what you think?

deal mate but not being funny would have to have bow when giving them gun im sure ya decent guy but could never trust someone i dont know ha

thats what im saying. You call on them in wexford. they give you the bow, you give them the gun. It's all i can think of unless you want to go the postage route. Id be willing to pay basic postage on the bow. How about you on the gun?

thats what im saying. You call on them in wexford. they give you the bow, you give them the gun. It's all i can think of unless you want to go the postage route. Id be willing to pay basic postage on the bow. How about you on the gun?

nah i think mates would best route

ok man. depends on whether the mates are coming up next week or not then. I don't know yet, will let you know as soon as i find out. cheers :):D

back up for sale as lack of contact with previous buyer

anyone at all?

sorry busbii the mates didnt come up so i couldnt see any way of doing the transfer. been out of the country then for a few weeks:)

bump!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

offer 100 without the scope

Advertisement