Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wher does Pat Fitz play?

Options
  • 10-10-2009 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

anyone know if where pat fitz plays around cork or munster on a regular basis. Saw him playin in a pub one night and he was great craic!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Every Thursday night downstairs in the Classic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

I think he plays in sober lane sometimes or else it could be just where he drinks.

Is this the chap that was on the TV talent show a couple of years back ? Top class musician :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭GymJim

Sober Lane. well able to ruin any wednesday or sunday night you might fancy a handy night out. Seriously...I'd prefer to listen to golf umbrellas opening and closing for 3 hours than have him fap on while titless tramps squeal over him. That is all...goodnight!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

GymJim wrote: »
    Sober Lane. well able to ruin any wednesday or sunday night you might fancy a handy night out. Seriously...I'd prefer to listen to golf umbrellas opening and closing for 3 hours than have him fap on while titless tramps squeal over him. That is all...goodnight!
    Jealous much? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Nothing worse than a whiney acoustic guy in a pub, when you are having a jar. An Bodhran is the worst for this. One minute you are having a natter with a mate, the next minute your ears are being blown off ya by some fool who cannot play the guitar properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

In fairness to Pat he is a hard slogger and gigs a lot. He plays in the Soberlane and Classic and also in kenamre a good bit as well. Why anyone would come on to a thread a critisize a local musician is beyond me.

If you don't like their music it is the ideal place to mention it really, it is a message board not a fan club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

I'm the most anti-pop idol/x-factor person out there....but pat fitz is alrite

he played in the outpost quite a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Ah Pat's much better then your average "guy with guitar in corner" He walks around on bar counters and tables having a laugh with the audience and somehow playing good music at the same time.

The glitterbugs are also class. Saw them in East Village a few times. They rock out all over the gaff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement