Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm...

• 10-10-2009 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

There's a movie called Capricorn One where one of the characters starts this joke but doesn't finish it, it's also featured in The Breakfast Cub & is left at the same point, I think it's one of those jokes that's not meant to be finished but what do you think the punchline should be ?

"A naked blondewalks into a bar, with a poodle under one arm, and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. The bartender says, "I suppose you won't be needing a drink." The naked lady says..."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Blonde says to barman "I got these for my husband". Barman looks at the stuff and says "Good trade".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

The naked lady says..."When your customers see what I can do with this two foot salami while stroking this pooch I'll not be short of drinks"

Mmm - on second thoughts...

Advertisement