Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

escape niteclub

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭foxylad

ziedth wrote: »
    jesus this thread is like road runner, it just wont go down :)

is that a positive reply?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Blueboi

been there a few times since it opened ,have to say i like the look of the place ,much better than poxegyn and dirty old rubies ,wouldnt say no to going there again .
    The music was what you would expect from a commercial nightclub ,want to sample top class mixing best go pay 25 yoyos to see a top class Dj:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

foxylad wrote: »
    is that a positive reply?
    Of course, i just mean to say its been a while since we started this thread considering its about a single place in town and not really a discussion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

It's ONLY redeeming quality is they've got Miller from the tap (neither Forum and Rubys have it afaik), and even then I'd need to be serious persuaded to go there again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭EoinHeffernan

Not really a club person but i do enjoy it, specifically for the upstairs bar and smoking area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Blueboi

actually good point ,smoking area upstairs is pretty nice

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

I still prefer the Forum for the music and atmosphere:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I go there about twice a week and only stumbled (literally) upon the bar out the back last week by accident. Looks like a good place to rent out for parties which is, from what I recall, what it was open for at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭calerbass

Bring back the roxy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭tommytoofar

Beeker wrote: »

Cant fault the music, but theres a bit of a them and us atmospehere there, very cliquey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

calerbass wrote: »

I second that...

Escape is just another place for young teeny boppers that wear fake hair extensions and cheap No Name clobber

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭pinkfloyd34

calerbass wrote: »

or the metroland, now that place kicked, carl cox, one of the best nights of my life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭foxylad

Beeker wrote: »

thats cause u mised POSH FUNK last night --- the sax player was majic!
    i was even impressed!

Advertisement