Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfboard hire Rossnowlagh

Options
  • 10-10-2009 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi all,

Thinking of heading up to Rossnowlagh with a buddy but he has no board. Anyone know if they rent them up there? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭rothai

you can but it was 35euro for suit and board for my girlfriend earlier in the summer, i nearly pissed myself when i heard

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭-maccer-

Thanks for the response. That sounds pretty steep in fairness! Hopefully they have reduced their prices somewhat seeing as it should be the off season tourist wise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ChrisJefferies

We hired in Bundoran at the Bundoran Surf Company for €20 (Board + winter suit) and drove up to rossnowlagh from there. Kit had to be back by 17.30.

Service/Staff were good and they were kind enough to throw in a small childs winter suit for my son for free :)

Staff in the Surf Shop at Rossnowlagh were nice but the rental was €3 more and kit had to be back within 3 hrs. You wouldn't need to rack the board though so maybe worth the extra €3 just to park the car and walk to the water.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭-maccer-

Thanks ChrisJefferies, think would opt for the Bundoran option. Would be better to have the board for longer I think. Very sound of them to throw in the free childs wetsuit as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement