Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

this thread makes me want to but a t-shirt for my avatar...

that is very strage...

i didn't want to before but all this talk to accessories now makes me want to buy one... that can only mean...

Twilightning works for Microsoft!:eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I bought an red adidas jacket for my avatar. It cost about 3 euro and I look the f'n business. Just like in real life.

Guys, its just fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

this thread makes me want to but a t-shirt for my avatar...

that is very strage...

i didn't want to before but all this talk to accessories now makes me want to buy one... that can only mean...

Twilightning works for Microsoft!:eek:

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

It's totally beyond me why people are actually spending money on this crap, but I suppose Microsoft and their associated partners like to prey on the stupidity of people with more money than sense, like any other good business.

I was browsing through my friends list and I came across a bunch of guys I usually play with in a party. Decided to check the details to see what they were up to. Whilst browsing, their respective avatars came up. One was playing a guitar, another was using an RC Warthog and another was dicking around on a skateboard.

Why oh why would you pay for this stuff?

Let me guess...where they Americans? If so there's your answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Xluna wrote: »
    Let me guess...where they Americans? If so there's your answer.

All guys I know from the UK actually. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I bought an red adidas jacket

........well there's your problem :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Asmodean wrote: »
    ........well there's your problem :P

Lady avatars dig me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭ianflynn

i bought a quiksilver tshirt and a skateboard for mine not out of leftover points, but for the craic.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I had some left over BillyBucks and bought the guitar for mine.

I felt kinda dirty after, but still, guitar! :D

Advertisement