Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry

• 10-10-2009 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭

Any folks here know about the os of Blackberry. I Have a few q's

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

No one can answer you, without knowing the question :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

:):)
    Davy wrote: »
    No one can answer you, without knowing the question :p
    On a BB 8830. Trying to find satellites for the first time but its timing out before it finds any. Any way to switch the timing off. GPS locator is "on"

Also since this is a US phone (sprint) and I am in Ireland I was going to e-mail Sprint to make sure the phone has been "released". ANy helpful pointeers as to what exactly to ask will be warmly appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Sprint use a different version of 3g. Will it work here?

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

bcmf wrote: »
    Also since this is a US phone (sprint) and I am in Ireland I was going to e-mail Sprint to make sure the phone has been "released". ANy helpful pointeers as to what exactly to ask will be warmly appreciated.

Have you tried the irish sim in it yet? I understand they are unlocked, and it will work on our networks for calls and texts.

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Sprint use a different version of 3g. Will it work here?

It will work on 2g only here

• Advertisement

My o2 sim works fine with calls and txt.
    Before I bought a data package from o2 I wanted to make sure everything worked but it looks like some things like gps etc arent compatible. I managed to switch the firewall's off but I guess I will have to buy an Irish/UK Berry to get everything working on it.

Advertisement