Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

confused re D2D

Options
  • 10-10-2009 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Please could you explain why my posts re D2D furniture have been deleted- I responded to a post asking about them by someone on this forum- and posted a positive post as this is my expirence and opinion- I should not have to explain myself to anyone especially people I do not know but here goes. I have no connection to this company as suggested only as a very greatful customer who was in dire need of bedroom furniture after Manor interiors in Belfast went bust last year and my order not filled or deposit returned- I needed a replacement bedroom suite quickly! and D2D filled that need. I am a customer who happens to live in the same County ( Carrickfergus ans Crumlin not exacly neighbours)AND NOTHING ELSE.

looking forward to your reply
    Yvonne Lascelles
    Carrickfergus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Can you PM the moderator and dicsuss with them please.

Advertisement