Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some producers in Dublin.

Options
  • 10-10-2009 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

I am looking for some producers in Dublin, who would be willing to help me create my demo (2-3 songs). Who can create Hip-Hop/RnB beats.

Paying for this service obviously.

If you think you can do this, hit me up with a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Just some more info;
    I am planning on recording some songs. I am looking to start from scratch. If you have some beats made, show me some samples. I am a good songwriter. I can work with alot of different styles and have awesome flows (not bragging)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Iamcharlie

Thanks too all the people who PM'd me.
    Replied back to you all, but kinda curious if you guys could do a Hip-Hop joint? (song) lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

just doin that upload for you now.

check your PM in a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Iamcharlie

Ok sweet, hows your set up?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

PM'd you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

Are you still stuck for a hip hop producer? Because you seem like a time waister to me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement