Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned by psni

Options
  • 11-10-2009 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

I think it is time to be unbanned from the Emergency Services. I didn't known why i was banned but i sent a pm to the nog, and he saided i was banned by psni, i never get a pm explaining the reason for it and how long i was banned for.

I think my ban is harsh and unjust.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

Is justice going to happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

PM PSNI and discuss it with him.

PM PSNI and discuss it with him.
    I have been senting pm's to him and he has has not sent a pm back, he did read them as i tracked them all. He didn't sent a pm, the one you get when you are being banned for and for the peroid of the ban. I sent him a link to this and he didn't sent a pm back.

G

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I sent you a PM on 04/07/09 at 10:37am telling you that you had been permanently banned from ES.

You were banned for sending me this PM on 04/07/09 at 10:33am, which had a subject line of "Who do u think u are?????????????"
    manutd wrote:
    What are u not closing down my thread on Garda Handcuffs and Grada Lights.

THIS THREAD WAS NOT OPEN TO PSNI OFFICERS AS U ON USE FORCE IN YOYR DUTY.
    WATCHING STREET WARS LAST NIGHT, ON SKY THE SUPT. IN DERRY USING HIOS WOODEN BATON TO PULL A MAN TO THE GROUND, IF I DID THIS I WOULD BE SUED AND LOSE MY JPOB AND BE ON THE DONE.

What are u on about Fachtna, our current Commissioner of An Garda Síochána. He does a better job than the PSNI will ever do.

I WILL BE IGNORING U FROM NOW ON.

***DO NOT REPLAY TO THIS IN A BAD MANNNER***

You sent me a PM on 27/08/09 at 8:29pm claiming you were a member of An Garda Síochána:
    manutd wrote:
    I am sorry for what i did to you psni, but i have now moved on and have no poinnts and 30 posts.
    I was just anrgy after you closed my thread, but you were right, I have now being banned for 2 months now and i want to post on the Garda section.
    All the other Garda in my station are members of boards.ie and during our lunch time they are always on it by mobile and laptops. They get me to join up to this community and post. I am sorry and as a member of Garda i get treating words shouted at me each day.

Garda and the PSNI have a good working heart and long may it go on.

You also claimed you were a Garda in this thread.

You then sent me a further PM on 03/10/09 at 5:15pm which read:
    manutd wrote:
    I am sorry for the PM i sent you over three months ago. I am looking at joining the Garda Reserve.
    I wish to post on the Garda Thead.
    Thanks,
    manutd

...which proves that you do know why you were banned.

I replied on 04/10/09 at 4:16am and I copied the other 2 ES mods:
    psni wrote:
    You are not welcome, nor will you ever be welcome in any of the Emergency Services forums.

We take Garda impersonation very seriously. It's a criminal offence, and if I had my way, you'd be banned from the site forever.

Don't contact me about it again. A permanent ban is a permanent ban.

Both of the other 2 ES mods are in agreement that you are not welcome in any ES forum, so the decision is unanimous - you are permanently banned.

Case closed. Don't contact us about it again.

Admins: He probably has me on ignore, as per his PM on 04/07/09 above.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

manutd wrote: »
    I didn't known why i was banned but i sent a pm to the nog, and he saided i was banned by psni, i never get a pm explaining the reason for it and how long i was banned for.

I think my ban is harsh and unjust.
    Rubbish, you know why you were banned: impersonation.
    Enjoy the other forums on the site, that forum is closed to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement