Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade In Values For Some Games?

Options
  • 11-10-2009 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Ok well Brutal Legend is out on friday, and I don't think I can wait any longer after that, so I may trade in some old games gathering dust.

So I'm wondering how much should I get for some of these games?

LOZ: Phantom Hourglass
    Pokemon Diamond
    Rythem Paradise

Btw I'm looking for trade in to Extravision or Gamestop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭boiledeggs

not sure how much you are going to get for each, but Xtravision is usually better for trade in value.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

I noticed that myself, think I'd get 15-20 for em all?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭boiledeggs

I think you might get a little more in credit, since they are still full price ds games.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

Cool sounds good,!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

Gamestop do a trade one game and €5 and get a game deal at the moment,all of these games are now under €20 each preowned so you will not get a lot for trading them in. Sell them for €10 or €15 each on adverts.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

trading in games is a rip off.

sell them on adverts, people would be more than happy to pay a price cheaper than 2nd hand gamestop games.

either that or treasure the games you love :D

Advertisement